Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Hub! 31 Years Old....what is happening to us Ty? I remember your 21st birthday like it was just a few back. I love you! We have been together (started dating at the end of May '98) for 11 years now! Time just keeps on zooming by! I can not think of a better partner to be on the wonderful ride with! I am not surprised by the type of husband you have been bc you have always been good to me...but I am consistantly amazed at the kind of father you are. I love watching you with Kate...

One of my favs. Daddy used to lay outside one the concrete with Kate...bc she liked it. One of the few things that would make her happy/not cry when she was an infant.

I hope to never forget watching you dance with Kate in our bedroom to our Norah Jones CD. Such a sweet part of our endless bedtime routine in those early months...

Daddy's favorite little dress. He bought this for Kate before she was born. He wished he had bought several sizes....

Watching football with daddy. We have raised quite the little football fan. If she sees it on TV, she looks at Ty and yells "Football". I think it is so cute bc it seems like she is trying to show him that she likes it too!

Putting up Christmas lights in '07

In the Pack-n-Play with sissy in California. I think he would do just about anything for that little girl...

Going to wave hello to Santa in Utica Square '08

Daddy and Kate at her first college wrestling match. Coach John A. had his Cal Poly team out in TX. We wrestled Kate more than we watched...

At Daddy's new office this past February

Such a hands-on daddy! I am so thankful for that! Kate will really benefit from this too Ty! She is very lucky to have such a sweet, loving, thoughtful, consistant, and amazing daddy like you....Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Bday to Ty! I hope it was a great one! Ok, time for another baby yall's clocks are ticking! Ha. Just kidding.

Lindsay said...

What a fun idea, these are all such cute pictures :)