Friday, May 29, 2009

Playdates with The Hartsocks & The Walker Girls

Kate and I got to spend extra time in Oklahoma! It was so great to be able to be there for a while where we had a lot of down time. Jenni needed to study some and Courtney was still teaching...so I contacted a few of my friends to see if anyone was up for a play date! It was short notice, but we were lucky enough to squeeze in two! The Hartsock Troop hosted us for lunch and outside fun! I hadn't seen her kids (4 of them now) since the twins were babies. But I have seen lots of pictures so I feel like I have seen them more. They were all adorable and were very excited to show Kate around the place. Kooper (6) was the big helper of the group! I can tell he helps his mommy a lot! Sutton and Braxton (4) are really funny together. They would take Kate by the hand and lead her around the yard. They are all really cute boys! And then Miss Preslee(2.5)....it was my first time to meet her and she met us at the front door full of hot pink feathers! Ha ha She had had a music recital that morning and was Rockin' Robin! It was too cute!

Me, Kourtney and our sweet little girls!

Preslee is a doll!

The twin boys being sweet to Kate!

Preslee & Kate "cheersing" their popsicles!

Now it was serious eating time! They both ate 2 popsicles!

The next day, we got to see Julie and 2 her precious girls! We took our 3 girls to the mall. We had lunch together. Considering we had 3 little ones with us, I thought it went really well! Julie's girls were really good! Peyton (3) and Kate had fun playing with Little People while we finished our lunch. Taitym is a doll! We finished lunch and took the girls shoe shopping! Kate walked out of the store with a new pair of white sandals! We also went to the Disney Store (Kate's first trip). Kate was so excited to see Nemo on the big screen and all the characters that she recognized. We had a really nice time. It was soooooooooo good to see Julie! What a wonderful mother she is! It was really fun to see her in action!

Trying to get all 3 girls in a pic!

Kate and Peyton played for a few before we all headed out for nap time. I LOVE Peyton's curly hair....so cute! Julie and I got a few laughs at how our first baby girls look soooooooo much like their daddy! Both of them. And then we went on talking about how so many wrestlers have a lot of girls! Very interesting!

No comments: