I feel blessed to have a loving Mom, Mother in- law, a grandmother and a grandmother-in-law....in addition to mother's mom who is in heaven who all prepared me for the gift of motherhood! Many thanks to my husband, mom, sisters, relatives, and my sweet friends that have supported me through these first years of motherhood! How wonderful to have a day to celebrate the joys of being a mom!
Daddy went to Austin for a lake weekend bachelor party. Kate and I did a little shopping, hanging out at the duck pond, had a "pre-slumber party" with our friend Addy, and got to take a few naps together!

Daddy came home late Saturday night though so that he would be home for Mother's Day! We got up and laid around in bed together. Daddy took Kate into the bathroom and had her walk into the bedroom with a sack and card. It was a big card!
Then Kate gave me the sack. There was a beautiful box inside. She was very eager to open the box!
Oh My Goodness! Beautiful Ruby and Diamond earring....to match my ring (my push present)! Rubies are Kate's birth stone! Ty was so sweet and excited! He picked them out himself! I was overwhelmed!
We went to brunch. Then came home and all took a nice nap! Ty got in very late that night. I tried to wait up for him but ended up dozing off...so we were all in need of some sleep. Then we got up and went to the Plano Nature Preserve to walk around. Kate wanted to see a turtle so she kept walking around with her hands up to her mouth yelling "turtle"!!!!
We went to Fireside for dinner! I notice a pattern...we celebrate a lot of things there! Ha ha...then walked around the Shops at Legacy. Kate fell in love with the "moooos" and wanted to ride them!




2 comments:
Ha I love that towel she has, I haven't seen that one! And her face holding the jewelry box is too cute! Great pics from your fun weekend!
I love the picture of her holding the box! She was just as excited as you!
Post a Comment