Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kylie Bryn Walker

She arrived on May 13, 2009 ~ 7 lbs 15 oz ~ 19.25 inches long

Paige did so well! Looked amazing afterward and throughout this entire pregnancy! Used the word "easy" to describe labor and delivery. Ok....please let that me my story next time! ;) So happy for their family! Kylie is adorable! Looks a lot like her big sister Blake!

Kylie was born exactly one month after Emery (Melissa's daughter) was born...and then Kate and Blake were born on the exact same day.....good stuff! Our girls will be good friends!

This was really a fun day! Paige was induced in the morning so Melissa and I were trying to figure out when we would head over to see them....never thinking she would have the baby just a few hours later. Kate and I had gone downtown to have lunch with daddy and as I got in my car to head home I found out Paige was about to push. I called Mel and said forget the nap....let's go to FW right now! It was a really fun, exciting day! I am so glad she was born that day bc I was leaving for OK the next day for over a week! So glad I was able to be there this time! Last time, I was in the hospital too!

Paige, you are a sweet friend & a wonderful mother! I am so happy for you and Zack! Enjoy every single precious newborn moment....it all goes so fast! Can't wait to get all of these girls together!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is so sweet! We have many fun times ahead with all this females!

Paige said...

I meant these females.