Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun with My Sisters!

I got to spend some quality time with my sisters while Kate and I were in OK for a week! It was so wonderful to just be able to be "part of their everyday life" for a few days! I LOVED that time and will cherish those days! We got to go out to eat, take the kids to the park, go shopping, watch TV, go for coffee, stay up late talking....stuff we just don't get to do much normally. I love them very much & am so lucky to have them!

Aunt Courtney aka CoCo loves her Kate! She had fun spoiling her while we stayed with at her house! She plays so well with Kate and is very nuturing!

We had so much fun with Jennifer! It was so good to be able to be there with her, keep her company, and help with Luke! We got to pick up Luke from school a couple of days!

Jenni, Kate and I went to her favorite coffee shop in Norman 3 mornings that week! The owner began looking for us each morning. Kate was really good for us each morning while we enjoyed our delicious bagels with cream cheese, tomato, and basil! And a yummmmmmmy caramel latte! Here is Kate and Jennifer giving us their mean face!

Kate calls Jennifer "Guke Mommy or Mommy Guke"!!!! (Luke Mommy) She loves her some Guke Mommy! Since we came home....when she pretends she is talking on the phone, she always says it's Guke Mommy instead of Guke (Luke). Jenni moved up the ranks!

No comments: