I was so happy that I was able to attend my good friend Erin's baby shower! She is such a sweet friend! She moved to CA after college...I was fortunate that I got to visit her a few times and go to her wedding out there....now she lives in Atlanta but had a shower in OKC...so I got to be there for that too! She is expecting Miss Elle Emory the beginning of August! She will be an amazing mom! One of those woman who will make it all look easy....she is kind, warm, nurturing, creative, fun....Elle is a lucky girl! I am so excited for Erin and her family!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Erin's Baby Shower
I was so happy that I was able to attend my good friend Erin's baby shower! She is such a sweet friend! She moved to CA after college...I was fortunate that I got to visit her a few times and go to her wedding out there....now she lives in Atlanta but had a shower in OKC...so I got to be there for that too! She is expecting Miss Elle Emory the beginning of August! She will be an amazing mom! One of those woman who will make it all look easy....she is kind, warm, nurturing, creative, fun....Elle is a lucky girl! I am so excited for Erin and her family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment