Planting flowers before Melissa's baby shower. In honor of baby girls, we went with lots of pink this year! Kate had a lot of fun helping mommy plant...and she looks really pretty by them too!
Lots of walks to the duck pond. We love it there! So peaceful! We have been going on a 30-40 minute walk/jog around the neighborhood and then when we get to the duck pond, Kate gets out and walks all around! Sometimes she gets tired and wants mommy to carry her for a bit.
This duck is not afraid of humans! His beak has something wrong with it...so it is more willing to get close to the food (I suppose) to make sure he gets some! Look at Kate's hand....right by his bill!!
I couldn't believe this happened! One day, Kate and I went to buy more flowers...we got home and I was going to make lunch quickly before her nap. She asked for her milk and sat on the couch. I was talking to her the whole time I was cooking in the kitchen...then I came in to tell her lunch was ready...and she was out! The lights were on...just fell asleep! I couldn't believe it! My little sleep struggler starting to do stuff like this.....blew me away!
Sometimes, Kate talks me into taking a nap in Mommy's bed. It is hard to do very often bc that is my time to get chores around the house done and do our new workout videos we are trying. But there are times where I am tired too and it sounds pretty tempting to snuggle up with my baby! I can't express how much I love it and how special it is to lay by her and watch her sleep. It is time that I am so thankful for!
Kate was obsessed with wearing sunglasses for a few days! Melissa got this pair for her before she was born. I had daddy take a pic...I thought she looked pretty cute!
Sunglasses for her walk the next day!
Kate was feeding ducks from the bridge. There are 3 bridges at the duck pond. Kate loves going across them...over and over!
Oh sissy looks cute in piggy tails!
Kate really liked having a flavor ice after our long walk!




3 comments:
So cute! I love all the Spring photos, looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things. I love the Piggy Tails too ;). I too enjoy snuggling with my little baby bug for naps sometimes :).
Such a cute mommy and baby!
Very cute :) Spring is so fun!
Post a Comment