Zack, I am so proud of you! You have grown into such a nice young man! I can't believe enough time has gone by that you are now heading to college! You were so small when I left for college! You are so well rounded! You are a great brother....and an even BETTER uncle! I am proud of the decisions you have made for yourself and how you have chosen to live your life! Keep it up!!! I am so excited for you to be at OSU! And perhaps a little jealous....Ty and I would go back and do it again for sure! You will love it!

Our proud parents! We are very proud of you for raising 5 great kids! We all love each other and have turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! Congrats Mom & Dad!

Mom with a big hug for her baby boy....the last to graduate!



I love, love, love, love this picture! Kate truly loves Luke!

Grad cake

OSU Bound! Orange and Black cake balls....

Bundy, Aunt Malinda and Zack

Aunt Sandy, Madison, Brooklyn and Sydney

Grandpa Bill & Zack
No comments:
Post a Comment