Mommy & Kate! She may look like her daddy....but she is a Mommy's girl!!!
This picture cracked me up. We tried to get one of her showing off the Easter egg that she made. Just as she was holding it up, the string broke and flash...Ty took the picture. Oh well...
She got 2 tatoos! She loved that....and even sat still for the girl putting them on!
Addy and her mommy (Jenny) are also in the mom's group. Honestly, I think it is the only way I get to go. There was one day when they were out of town....I got paged to come pick Kate up. She was so hysterical! I hated seeing her so upset. She has only been that upset a few times....when I left her at the gym! But she is pretty happy when she has her buddy Addyson!
Jenny, Addyson, Me and Kate.....with the Easter Bunny! (Prob the only pic I will get of Miss Kate with the bunny this year....she was squeezing onto me pretty tight!)
There was even a petting zoo! It was so cold though. We didn't stay out there too long. Kate loved the bunnies. But she tried to pick one up by it's little ears! Ouch! Poor little bunny...
Daddy tried to feed a baby goat with a bottle. It was really cute! What a fun way to start our Weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment