Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zack's Sr. Prom & Easter

Can't believe our little Zacky is a Senior!

Zack and Amber walking the red carpet!

Hunky Zack and Goregous Amber


This Easter was so fun! I am enjoying holidays...well everyday for that matter....so much more with Kate in our life! It is so fun to have her around family and allow them to get to see her little personality. She is hilarious!
Aunt Courtney brought Kate sidewalk chalk! She had so much fun playing with her cousins! Ty and I were all smiles all the way home to Dallas talking about how much fun we had watching her have fun!

Marley wanted to get out there with the kids and play! Won't be long sweety!

Kate blew bubbles for the first time by herself. She did it for about 30 min. straight!

Kate with her cousins Luke (Guke) and Marley (Mar~me)...and Aunt Jennifer Daisy!

Aunt Jennifer (or Guke Momma) dying Easter eggs with the kids!

Kate got lots of goodies! My fav were the new clothes! She loved the new Little People and ducks!

Kate was so funny when she was hunting eggs. She would get one...open it and look to see what she got....then put it in her bag....no real rush about her hunt! ha ha

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the Easter egg hunting pic, she is so funny! Even though I haven't been around her yet, I can tell about her little personality just by her expressions & what you say. So funny! I can't believe Zack is a senior either!!!! His date is very pretty & I loved her dress.