Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shopping for Baby Hudson!

I found this t-shirt for Dusty several months ago and was able to give it to him after they found out it was indeed a boy! I was tickled that Courtney had it laid out ready to go to the hospital with Hudson's little coming home outfit!

For the baby shower, my mom, Jenni and I went in and got the pack-&-play that they were registered for! But I had to find a few little special things just for Hudson too!

I loved gowns with Kate! So easy to change all those newborn diapers! And it says..."Mommy is my first love"....so true! I found this other little outfit....it was so cute and soft! Just had to get it!

I'm very proud to say that Aunt Natalie bought Hudson his first pair of hockey skates! Courtney was so tickled with them! I got the reaction I was hoping for at the shower! I think they are so cute! Courtney is thinking about using them in his newborn pictures....I can't wait to see them!

I also loved these snack traps! I found a monkey one....so Hudson had to have it!

No comments: