So the next morning, we were getting dressed for dance class and she insisted that she was going to wear her pool hat. Ok! I figured she would just wear it in the car and then take it off when we got there. Nope! She wore it the entire day! All day!
Here's our girl at dance class! She was especially easy to be seen on the monitor thanks to her hat!
Then we went to the gym and she wore it the whole time she played there. It fell off several times...but she just put it back on!
She really loves going and playing in the maze now! I had never seen her do it before...but she really knows how to get around in there now.




1 comment:
Ha! That is so funny! When I was their age I wore this easter hat everywhere for like a year. I wonder if Kate will want to do that too.
Post a Comment