Thursday, March 25, 2010

Playdate with Blake and Kylie

Recently, we had a very long OVER DUE playdate with the Walker girls! It had been so long since I had seen Baby Kylie in person! And our birthday twins hadn't seen each other in so long....yet they both still talk about each other often! So sweet! So glad we finally made it over there and hope to make these get-togethers much more often from now on.....

Our birthday twins....Kate and Blake....now over 2.5 years old! Where has the time gone?

Kate really liked Kylie! She was so sweet with her. She loved to "pet" her hair! Paige thinks Kate is going to be a wonderful big sister.....I do too! The cutest thing Kate said while we were there: "I like your pretty toes!" to Kylie! ha ha

1 comment:

Paige said...

That was fun! I am so glad I will be so much closer to you when we both move. 30 minutes is nothing! I would like to have many a pool play date please :)