Thursday, April 1, 2010

Courtney's Baby Shower

Two weeks ago, we got to shower Courtney and Baby Hudson with gifts and necessities!

Baby Dorran's Shower Cake.....it matched the invitations!

The shower was hosted by Courtney's closest high school friends. I have known all of these girls for so long. They are a special group of girls!


We had lots of my family come which made it even more special! Aunt Teri made it a little later too...

With my beautiful sisters! We have all been so excited to celebrate this long-time in the making baby boy! Courtney is going to make an awesome mommy! She is a natural....born to be a mom! She has been an amazing Aunt to Luke and Kate....and we are both really excited to return the favor!

Lots of catching up and visiting....


Kate was a BIG help! As she is any time there are gifts in a room..... :)

Kate thought the "pee pee tee pee's" were little, tiny hats! ha ha

Courtney LOVED the baby hockey skates we got for Hudson! I was really excited to give them to her....and I got the reaction I had hoped for!

Mom also got Courtney this cute diaper bag!

Kate played the piano and sang tunes for a large part of the baby shower! The ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle were on repeat.... Ha Ha! She loves playing instruments!

Midnight messages for Courtney and Dusty!

The displayed gifts!

No comments: