I was also so excited to see our friend Christy Mabrey! I have known Christy since she was sooo little. My sisters and the Mabrey sisters have been best friends their whole lives....so these girls are really like family to me too!
Jenni, Christy, Courtney and I had soooo much fun dancing! The band was great! Even McLean (Christy's baby brother) got in on the action! Note Jenni's face and dance moves....
Now here is Miss Kate a few days after she saw this picture of doing her impression of dancing like "Mommy Luke":
I love that Ty has been around so long that he is cheered when he comes out on the dance floor! All the girls there are my sister's ages so they all know Ty! Ok...so he was actually coming out to see if we were ready to go....but the girls forced him to dance a bit before we could leave! ha!
This is what we came home to! Kate passed out horizontally...Luke snuggled up to PaPa and my Dad's head barely on the bed!




1 comment:
Looks like you all had so much fun! The picture of PaPa, Luke and Kate sleeping is priceless! Not to mention Kate mimicking Jennifer....too cute!
Post a Comment