Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lunch with Lizzie, Walking Jueles, and more...

Today, my neighbor Paige and I took Lizzie and Kate on a lunch date! We haven't seen them much recently at all....which is so sad being that we live next door. So we decided it was time to make time! We had a really nice visit! Kate ate a lot! She loves Pei Wei.....noodles, orange slices, broccoli and edemame...what's not to love! The girls were very good and we got to visit and catch up! Thank you Paige and Lizzie for joining us today!

This morning, I decided that bc it looks like rain...we wouldn't go too far on a walk. Jueles wanted to go too so I thought I would let Kate "try" to walk him! Oh she looooooved that! Problem was that she got going way too fast and was squealing with excitement. I was too scared it was going to end badly.....she started refusing to hold my hand...so that was the end of that! But look how cute! Oh, she thinks she is so big!!! And she loves her "Bubba Juzzz"!


This pic was a few days ago at the duck pond. I just think she looks so pretty here! Those eyes.... We have been going for long walks on pretty days and then ending at the duck pond. I have been letting her get out and walk around. She loves to feed the ducks! I asked her the other day if she wanted to go for a walk.....she said "duck duck"..."tita" (translation=tortilla) ..."bed" (translation=bread)!!!! She put those three words together to tell me that she wanted to go see the ducks and feed them tortillas and bread! Such a smart little girl!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the dog walking pic, so cute :)

Paige said...

I got nervous just seeing Kate with that dog leash, you are a brave mama to let her do that, it sure made a cute picture though!