Chillin at Gymboree. They enjoyed taking a break from the strollers to watch some tv.
After we shopped for a while, we rode the carousel. The girls loved it!
I put these hats on the girls at The Gap and they both loved them and were walking around saying "hat" over and over. A few minutes later Blake dumped out all of her goldfish on the floor and they were stomping them which made Blake's shoes slippery with crumbs. Blake kept slipping and falling down....Kate thought that was hilarious!I was shopping pretty intensly and kept hearing all this laughter....I cracked up when I walked over and saw all of this taking place!
I didn't get a picture of them at Rainforest Cafe, but they both LOVED it! We had to stop and look at all the fish tanks for a few minutes before we could make it to our table. Kate would look at the fish and say "more!" Blake kept saying "fishy, come back!" They are the cutest age! Once we got seated they were excited to watch the monkeys and elephants move and make sounds. Kate would say "more!" when they were all done, and Blake would drum on the table when they came on. We were worried that they might be scared.....not a bit! What a fun day girls! Let's do it again soon!




1 comment:
I agree, we need another shopping day soon.
Post a Comment