Friday, February 13, 2009

18 Month Pedi Well Visit

Kate had her 18 month appointment yesterday! All was well!!! Dr. Mehendale was happy to see Kate! She is so sweet to her! Kate is really good there too! She loves to let people look in her ears. The pedi got tickled with how willing Kate is to let her check everything out.....I told her she loves to have her ears cleaned and the "yucky" pulled out. I don't know....but she loves it!

New Stats:

Height ~ 33 1/4 inches (75%)

Weight ~ 24 lbs. (50%)

Head ~ 19 3/4 (97%.............yes.....this lots of brains in there!)

She enjoyed playing in the office...and I had bought her a Seame Street activity book earlier in the day. We were looking at all the stickers while the nurse got the 1 shot that she had to get ready! She came over to us and Kate pushed the shot away....she knew! I had to hold her arms....but the nurse was so fast...it was over in a flash! Kate was mad!!! But only cried for about 15 seconds! We don't have to go back to the doctor until she is 2!!!!

No comments: