Monday, February 2, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium

This weekend we took Kate to the Aquarium! We have been wanting to go for some time now....after all the ice and sickness, we were in big need of a family outing! Kate loves animals and making animal noises! Aunt RyAnn just got her a new book that has lots of animal pics....she loves looking at them and pointing to the animals. We just knew she would love going to see real animals!!!

Fish gazing!

Loved these little guys! They were called Fairy Penguins!

My big catch! Smmmmmooch!

This was Kate's favorite part! She got to feed the Toucan a blueberry!

"Momma Momma".....she had to make sure I was close by and that I was seeing all of this!

Big waterfall! So cool......in downtown Dallas.....

Shark swimming over our heads!

The Flamingos!!!!

They are so cute! Hot Pink....love them!!!

Ty told me "it was so cool to see monkeys...but completely a difference experience to see monkeys, fish, alligators, and everything through Kate's eyes"! I believe that is one of the best parts of parenthood...


Mommy and Kate

A family pic at the Aquarium! What a fun day!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

such a fun place. can you imagine taking 20 6 year old there? Im pretty sure I would prefer one 18 month old. Lets make some plans soon when Im not sick anymore (I have a fever and a cough)