She answers so many questions like she really knows what I am talking about. And she says so many things that make sense and show me that she remembers experiences and places. Such a smart little girl....(we think)
The other afternoon she cracked me and Ty's Grandma UP! She was wearing next door Lizzie's birthday party invitation hat (it's so cute!) and I was trying to get a few cute pics of her in it. She wasn't being very cooperative! I kept telling her "Say Cheese"..."look and see if you can see Elmo in my camera"....."say hi Jueles"....."say Ya Ya"...anything I could think of to try to get her to smile....
Finally she looked up at me and started saying "no cheese"..."no cheese"..."no cheese"!
It took me a few minutes...but I figured out that she was saying Please mom...no more pictures! I don't want to say cheese....I don't want you to take any more pictures right now! We just died laughing......




No comments:
Post a Comment