Jueles has been such a GOOD dog! He has always been pretty easy going, loving, gentle and funny. We have had him for so long....pretty much our entire relationship. He has aged so much....poor guy....he looks like the "...the Ghost of Jueles"...the all-white version of himself. The vet was laughing the other day saying that they all think he looks like a "grub"! ha ha ha I cracked up! He has lost his hearing. It made me pretty sad last night...I was giving him a few scraps from dinner and I was trying to get him to do his tricks...(he used to have so many!) and he didn't do any of them....because he didn't hear me saying anything. So sad....
I must say I am so happy that he is still around! Although we are very much over the dog hair...and the dog smell.....he is good boy! And we love him....very much part of our family. He is so sweet, gentle and tolerant of Kate! I love that! She loves her "Bubba Jueles"!




No comments:
Post a Comment