A historic night in our house!
Ty's Grandma and I were in the kitchen cleaning up and Ty was changing Kate's diaper in her room.....all the sudden he walked in the kitchen and said "Mommy"! I turned and saw him carrying our naked little baby girl! I just thought he was taking her streaking! ;) But then he said "guess what"....he said he was going potty as well and she sat down on her potty. And he came over there and saw that there was actually a little pee pee in there! She sits on it before bed, but usually just flexes her tummy lots and then gets up and says "all done"!
But this time....Kate pee pee'd in the potty! We all cheered so loud and Kate just beamed!!!! Then in true Ty & Nat Parenting Fashion....we started chanting "pee pee in the potty...pee pee in the potty"! She loved it!
I took her to bed shortly after...I got a little teary. What a big girl she is becoming! I told her I was proud of her for pee peeing in the potty and said "I love you" and it sounded like she said "I love you"....I thought it sounded like she said that to Ty this morning as he was leaving for work. Must have been...
I am so in love with her....just can't imagine loving anything more....
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Go Kate!! And you will love your next baby just as much, you wont believe how much mommy love there is to spread around. I hope Kate got to hear the royal tune from her potty, she deserves a royal tune.
So exciting! She is such a big girl now! I can't wait to see you all soon! Counting down the days!
Post a Comment