Kate had a pretty devasting 3 year check-up. Poor thing....they had to do a finger prick to check her iron levels and then had to two shots....one immunization and her flu shot. She was so tramatized by the finger prick, I really am not even sure that she felt the two shots. The nurse told Kate that she was going to do a majic trick and that it wasn't going to hurt......ummmmmmmm....It apparently did really hurt and Kate definitely did not buy the "magic trick" promise. Oops....I did not know she was going to be so upset! It took her quite a while to calm down after.
The 3 year check-up was kind of cool! They tested her hearing and her vision. She did really great with both tests! The nurse told me that they usually don't get that good of cooperation out of their 3 year-olds! They were quite impressed with Kate! Then Dr. Mehendale asked her lots of questions....instead of asking Mom!
3 Year Stats:
Height: 40 - 97% Tall little girl!
Weight: 35 - 75%
BMI: 15.37 - 50%
They no longer take the head measurement at 3 I guess....ha ha ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment