We were out to dinner last night and a cute family was sitting behind us. They had 3children.....the oldest a girl, middle a boy and the baby a girl. The two girls were dec'd out in their Southlake Dragon cheerleader outfits and cowgirl hats....and the boy was in his little leauge post-football game gear. There must have been several games nearby bc their were several families there all dressed up for the games.
The mom looked so cute in her shirt with the son's number all blinged out as you would might expect from the mom's around here! :)
It got me thinking about how much fun I will have wearing my little boy's number one day! Sports were a huge part of both of our lives as kids and that is something that we really look forward to with our kids. Of course, we think Miss Kate is going to be quite the little athlete herself!
It made me think how lucky I will be to have a little guy in a football jersey and a little cheerleader!
And although I will miss the bows with this baby....I have found some very cute hats lately! So I may have to have lots of hats to make up for the lack of bows....ha ha ha
See....






1 comment:
I'm jealous! I think I want a boy, but as you know if we are an all girl family, that will be allright with me too. I love sports though and would love to cheer on a football stud!
Post a Comment