Monday, August 9, 2010

4th of July Weekend

The moving trucks came at the beginning of the holiday week....and by the end of the week we had a house full of family! It was so much fun to be able to celebrate the 4th of July weekend in our new house with our new pool! Everyone had a great time!

I LOVE this picture!!! How cute are they???? Has to be the cutest pic I have of these 3! Now....if only Hudson was being held right in the middle! :)

Our front door decorated for the 4th!

I always wanted a cool place to use bunting on my house....

Surprise! Mom's birthday is July 5th so we got to surprise her with our first ever "Nothing Bundt Cake" that we had heard so much about! We also sent her car to the spa! It was a great weekend to be together, swim and bbq!

Mom's Birthday Surprise! A "Nothing Bundt Cake", beautiful flowers, a trip to the car spa and I also got her a photo book filled with pics from our Christmas Time in NYC trip!

Swimming fun!

Adorable cousins!!!


Poolside Picnic!

Michael and his adorable little family!

Walking down the hill to our new duck pond for the Southlake Firework Show!

Zack and Amber at the Fireworks Show!

Jenni and Luke

The super cute girls in their matching skirts and headbands that Jennifer Daisy made!

Soooooo cute!

Our new kitchen table fits more people! We need it!

No comments: