Oh my...we have much more to do....we will have to buy new things in all shades of BLUE!
We had a sonogram the morning after our anniversary....They said it's no doubt a BOY!
Now Kate really wanted a baby sister. I was a little sad that we couldn't give her that....and that I don't get to use all that beautiful girly stuff again this time...but she has really come around to the idea of a boy baby! I have explained to her that we do not get to pick our babies...but that God picks out the baby that he thinks is going to fit into our family the best. She called him a "boy sister" one day and I thought I was going to cry I was laughing so hard. She is such a loving girl....she loves her baby dolls and I just know she is going to love her baby brother.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How wonderful and exciting!!! Congratulations. Little boys are so fun.
Post a Comment