Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was different this year.....we were home! We almost always travel on holidays. But this year, we were putting our house on the market on Monday and Courtney was scheduled to be induced on Monday! So we decided what made the most sense for us this year was to work on the house all weekend....celebrate Easter at home (which our neighbors had invited us to come celebrate with them), and then Kate and I head up to Oklahoma that evening to make sure we were there for Hudson's arrival!

We got up Easter morning and got dressed and headed to Watermark. Daddy and Kate before church...

We went to lunch at Gloria's. Mommy and Kate...

Then we came home and headed next door for a fun Easter celebration. Paige and Colin do this every year, but we are always out of town. It was wonderful to celebrate with them. Kate had soooooo much fun! I was so glad that she got to do several Easter Egg Hunts this year....she really got it this year! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day:






Kate and Little Lizzie....they are so cute together now. They really have reached the place that I knew they wouldn't one day as soon as I found out about Baby Chenault. It is so cute to see them playing together. We will miss our neighbors deeply when we move......

No comments: