Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!!!


In a lot of ways, I feel like everyday is a snow day! I used to live for days like these. Even though I loved teaching...I also really loved going to bed at night with the hope of school being cancelled the next day because of snow! There is just something really special about not having to be somewhere when you are suppose to be!

Since having sweet Kate....I have been blessed beyond words to feel like I am living a life full of snow days! I feel so happy waking up knowing that my work is here! Whether its working on house chores or playing with Kate....I get to do what I am happiest doing...taking care of my family! I'm so thankful to Ty and all of the factors that have played into our situation that has allowed me to feel this way!

But today....there really was SNOW!!! In fact, they are saying on the news that it may be the largest amount of snow in a single day that Dallas has evern experienced! Kate and I went out and played for a little while!



2 comments:

RyAnn Thompson said...

So cute! Looks like so much fun! I miss the snow...

Paige said...

I agree! Every day has that snow day feel. SOOO much better than the work stress and anxiety I used to have. It's great to do what you love, even on the blah days it's still pretty darn cool.