Kate really liked dance class and since we didn't get to join Ava's dance class...I decided to look around a little. I wasn't set on her taking dance just yet...but she kept talking about it.
We went last Friday to try Power House Dance. The teacher was so sweet and really, really good with Kate! She was a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...whoa whoa! She has a really cute little list of songs and props that the girls get to use during their class. They are NOT AT ALL worried about Kate's readiness to be in a recital!!! How refreshing! ha ha They were warm and inviting too! They were laughing about the recital and telling me how some of the kids will run off stage, others will stare off into space....what I would expect from two year olds! I'm so excited to watch her dance over the next few months! It's way too cute!
Kate was only one of two girls there this past week. The 11 am class had about 6 girls in it so I decided to sign her up for that class!




2 comments:
yay! Just read this post! I am glad you found a place for her, and it sounds like a great place! She is such a cute ballerina!!!
GREAT!! Sounds much more laid back. I may try and find a dance place for Blake when we get settled into our new house, wherever that may be.
Post a Comment