Road Trip!!!

Kate loves guitars!!! And she will tell you that her PaPa plays it for her! I hope she learns to play it one day!
Kate looooooves her Neal! She was tickled to be at the Ranch, see the horses and play a guitar.
This was Emery's first trip to the Ranch also! Here she is sitting in her daddy's work chair!
I thought this was such an awesome tradition Neal started at the Ranch. When a young man graduates from the program, they get to hammer up a horse shoe engraved with their name and graduation date on it!
Kate loved seeing and talking to the horses with her daddy and Neal!
It is so beautiful and quiet out there...
Kate and Emery before heading to the baby shower!
Mel and I with our sweet baby girls!
Kate loved rocking out...and I mean rocking out....on Scott's drum set! It was soooo loud! I have video I'll post! Ty was up there with her when she first started playing. She busted out in "Some Day My Prince Will Come" Rock Style!!!
Lindsay's Baby Shower!!! Baby Lucy was born May 24 in Korea! Scott and Lindsay are hoping to get to go pick her up the end of May! Fingers crossed for them that it is even sooner!
Of course, Miss Lucy needs some personalized bibs so Melissa and I hooked her up with several!
I loved this dress! The top was hand painted and had her name on the front and painted angel wings on the back! And then the skirt was like her pettiskirt! It was adorable! I've got to get the lady's info who makes them for this baby shop in Austin!




No comments:
Post a Comment