Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leaving a note for Santa...

Christmas Eve 2009 was a very special night for me! My little sweetheart really got excited about Santa coming. Kate was so eager to help us get his cookies and milk out on the table for him. You could just see the sparkle in her eye when we were talking about him that night. She was being so sweet when we were writing the note for him. I hope to always remember that sweet night.

After we got everything ready for Santa, we changed into her Christmas jammies and got snuggled into bed. I laid there with her for a long time that night and just started crying queitly. It was all just so sweet! I absolutely love being a mom and moments like this just get me all mushy!



1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow, I had a lot to catch up on. What a fabulous trip and great memories. I had so much fun at your birthday dinner too!