So daddy decided to show her how it is down. Tilted his head back, spraying the whip cream into his mouth.....YUCK!!!! He ran over to the sink, spit it out and grabbed a strawberry that was right by the sink to wash out the taste of OLD WHIPPED CREAM! Oops.....apparently it had been in there for quite some time. I laughed so hard!!!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Whip Cream
I have to share something quite funny that happened in our house a few nights ago. Kate found some whip cream in the fridge and asked for some. Ty got the can....started shaking it up and told Kate to tilt her head back! Ty's dad always did this to him and his sis as a kid and I could just see the excitement in his eyes getting to do it to his own child. She wasn't sure what to do so he tilted her head back and sprayed! She laughed and then spit it out....
So daddy decided to show her how it is down. Tilted his head back, spraying the whip cream into his mouth.....YUCK!!!! He ran over to the sink, spit it out and grabbed a strawberry that was right by the sink to wash out the taste of OLD WHIPPED CREAM! Oops.....apparently it had been in there for quite some time. I laughed so hard!!!!

So daddy decided to show her how it is down. Tilted his head back, spraying the whip cream into his mouth.....YUCK!!!! He ran over to the sink, spit it out and grabbed a strawberry that was right by the sink to wash out the taste of OLD WHIPPED CREAM! Oops.....apparently it had been in there for quite some time. I laughed so hard!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh no! Bad whip cream! Hope that doesn't ruin it for her next time....hahah
Ha! Gross!
Post a Comment