Thursday, September 10, 2009

Football Season is Here!

Kate headed to her first Cowboy football game! Me, Ty, my mom and dad (taking the pic) headed to our first game in OSU's brand new stadium!

We ran into Darryl and Malinda in the Student Union and got to take a few cute pics of Kate and Emma. Parker wasn't in the picture taking mood. ha ha

Mom, Malinda and Emma headed to the game!

Our view from our seats. We got our seats in the "family fun zone" hoping it would be a little kid-friendly since Miss Kate is going with us. Turned out to be good seats!

Kate did so well at the game! I was so fearful of how she would behave...but she did great! She sat on her knees and played with her toys most of the game. She loved saying "OOOOOOO SSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUU Cowboys"....and clapping to the band. She really liked the fighter jets that went overhead before the start of the game. So did Ty, myself and my parents.....couple that with the national anthem and it made me get teary. It was awesome!

After the game, we met up with Nikki and Garret Steggs and Ryan and Becky Lippoldt. It was so great to see them! It had been several years since I had seen Nikki! They were both good friends and roommates in college! I love having these girls as friends and women that I can count of when I need mommy-advice! So great to see you girls....looking to seeing you lots this football season!

Lastly, we got to see Zack's dorm room! He is absolutely loving college life! He is keeping his room nice and neat. And really trying to stay on top of his studies! We are so excited that we will get to be in Stillwater so much this fall and get to see him! We are so proud of you Zack!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Aw, look at Kate in that OSU skirt! The new stadium looks nice. Of course I'm a die hard tech fan but OSU is my second favorite, yall need to have us over again for some BBQ, hint hint.