She did so well! She was so excited to be back at the doctors office. We just went last week bc of her cold. When they called her name, she jumped up and was ready to go!
Stats as of 2 years old!
(Big growth spurt.....jump in height and weight!)
Height: 37 and 1/4" (97%.....up from 75%) She is going to be a tall girl!
Weight: 28.8 lbs. (60%....up from 50%)
Head: 20" still at the 100%tile....ha ha.....lots of brains!
Kate loves playing with the toys!
Sweet Dr. Mehendale....we love her! She is so sweet with Kate!
She really likes it when the doctor looks in her ears, nose, mouth and belly button. She holds so still while they listen to her heart! Then she likes to play doctor and look in mommy's ears, mouth and nose.
Then....sissy had to get 2 shots. A flu shot and an immunization. She was so into her light here that she didn't really notice that I moved her into the position they wanted her in. They are thankfully so quick though...and her face changed and cried for a few seconds. But after mommy held her and showed her the bugs bunny sticker they had put on her leg....she was fine! What a trooper!




2 comments:
You are so blessed to have an easy going girl. I sure am paying my dues now with Blake. Who would have thought that tough baby kate would turn into easy toddler Kate? That's great! I miss y'all so much! Let's do a playdate soon please and I also want to go to dinner with you and Mel and Allison, y'all would love her and she would love y'all.
I wish I was half as good as her getting shots...or maybe I just need someone to distract me and a cute band-aid?
Post a Comment