We took my family to the Dallas World Aquarium....one of my fav places! They absolutely loved it! My dad and Luke went to see King Tut! And the girls and I shopped till we dropped several days! Our fav hobby!
Here is my #1 Favorite Nephew!!!!! Luke!!!!! Kate is crazy for her cousin!!! I love him being here! Keeps Kate from hanging off my pants saying "Momma, momma"...I see how mulitple kids come in handy! They have so much fun together! Makes me excited for Kate to have a sibling one day....
Kate loved seeing all the fish and animals again! She saw Nemo for the first time and now really loves fish and sharks! She says "Uh Oh, Shark" all the time!
This little birdy was so precious! It was so friendly and just sits there allowing people to pet him! My parents really liked that! Kate even touched him!
I had to have Ty take a pic of the whole crew that came down for Spring Break! We are missing a few family members......I got cracked up at this picture when you see how many people there are....and we are missing 6 people! ha ha 6 more people!!! Gotta love the big family! One of my friends gets flushed and overwhelmed just thinking about all of those people....but I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment