Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week in Oklahoma...

Kate and I spent a little over a week in Oklahoma. We had such a GREAT time! Ty went up with us...but had to come back to work. We got to spend lots of time with my parents and Zack! We got to see Zack play 4 basketball games! We got to see my sisters over the weekend too! It was a lot of fun!

Then Kate and I went to Claremore to spend the night with Bundy (my grandmother)! I also wanted to see my cousin Ashley who was in town visiting from LA. It was awesome to see her, Wendy and my other cousin Bailey who has been in LA for a couple of years but is back home for a few before dashing off to Nashville! Time spent with someone as sweet and wonderful as my grandmother is sooooo good for my heart! Just feels good! She is the mother of 7.......we talked alot about motherhood and children. It was really great to be able to share Kate with her. Holidays just don't provide enough time.....this was a trip that I will treasure always!!!

Ashley was playing with the candy machine....I mean showing Kate and Parker how to use the candy machine! ha ha ha

Kate loved Bundy's kitty cats!

Ashley and Wendy got Kate "The American Girl" newborn baby doll! Kate loves it! She got so tickled when she saw that the baby's eye open and shut!!!


Kate does NOT want to take a picture next to Marley. We keep trying....but this is repeatedly her reaction. Thanks Courtney for trying!!!

Kate got to jump on the trampoline for the first time! She loved it!!!

We got to see Zack play 4 games! He played the BEST in my opinion at the last game! Proud of you Zack! You are a good basketball player....but I am most proud of the young man you have become!!!

Kate loved the Bulldog! She wasn't scared at all. My mom took her up to see it several times....and she would just reach out and touch it's teeth!

Michael and I...again trying to get a pic of the girls together....maybe next trip!

No comments: