Thursday, October 2, 2008

This Week



Kate started the week by getting her very own pumpkin! Her Daddy picked it up for her while we were grocery shopping on Sunday! She loves to carry it around. She does try to bite into it....yuck....I try to not encourage that....



We had a playdate with our friend Ava! Mommy & Gail got to have Starbucks and catch up a little. Ava is crawling and standing up now....so the girls age difference (about 4 months) is becoming much less apparent!



Good Night Sweet Kate! I took this picture a few nights ago before putting Kate to sleep! She really loved seeing herself as Elmo! I took a few pictures and showed her on the camera! She was really into it!!!

This week has been a little rough. Kate has been a bit difficult. She has been moody, irritable, a little mischeivious, clingy (will not let me put her down at times) and testing her momma! I swear sometimes she makes me think she knows what she is not suppose to do...and she does it anyway! She does have a big tooth coming in....and I think that is probably explains some of this.

She started "blowing" on her food this week! Cracks me up! I know she sees me do it all the time for her....and she is mirroring me!

Even in these rough times, I am still crazy about this girl! I just get tired at times. As all moms do... Moms out there....YOU are amazing! It is such a tiring and draining job....but by far....the most rewarding thing I have ever done!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I can relate...to pretty much everything. I guess that is the beauty of having birthday twins. I can't wait to see y'all again. When are we going to the pumpkin patch?