Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nice Weekend!



We had a nice somewhat longer weekend! Friday morning Kate and I got up and made eggs for Daddy! It was the first time Miss Priss wore her adorable apron. I can not believe she is big enough to wear it. My mom bought it for her just before she was born and I thought it would be years before she would be old enough to wear it. Wrong! It looks so cute on her. And she was walking around the kitchen with a whisk!



Then on Saturday, Ty had a wrestling clinic in Coppell. So Kate and I went for our morning walk. Then got ready and went over there so that Kate could meet Coach John Smith. (Ty's college coach) Kate absolutely loved walking all around the gym! She thought she was big stuff! Later, we got ready to head out to dinner! That is why Kate has her big rollers in her hair! ha ha



In her Sunday best! Kate is really in smelling things! Although...she often uses her tongue.....ewe! She was really good again today for us at church! I told Ty...I wish I could workout here! I say that because I get paged everytime I take her to the gym daycare. But at church...she does great! She looks beautiful in this dress! A big thank you to Kelli, Ed, Rosalind and Brennan for picking it out for her!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I tagged you! Look at my blog and do the 3 thing