Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Farm Fun!

Friday afternoon, we took Kate to a Pumpkin Farm! It was so fun! We got to feed sheep and goats! Kate saw ponies, pot-belly pigs, chickens, and cows. We went on a hayride and got to pick out 2 pumpkins to take home! I love this time of year! Fall is soooo much fun!

Kate is such a big girl! She just walked on over and sat herself down on this pumpkin! I will have to do a posting of what she looked like last year at the pumpkins! Such a BIG difference.....
Feeding the goat with Daddy!

Kate's first hayride!

Mommy got to introduce Kate to horses! She loved it when they went "naaaayyyyyy"!



I mean, really, look at this big girl! She insisted on walking and carrying her pumpkin to the car!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is still a little pumpkin! Looks like the farm was a blast!

melstaab said...

She is a strong baby! I love her carrying that pumpkin all by herself!