the much anticipated date of July 19 is a thing of the
past.....and there is still no baby!
I actually spent my due date at the pool with a couple
of my girlfriends! Why not.....nothing else was going
on! Such a different day than I was expecting....but
it was a really nice way to bring the pregnancy to a
close. Sun, good friends, the pool, and good
conversation!
We were all hoping that today would be the day b/c it
was my grandmother's (mom's mom) birthday.....but I
don't know that anything is going to happen today
either....so far so good this morning.
I have decided that she is thinking about stealing my
thunder and busting out on my anniversary! Now...as
you know my birthday is on Christmas Day....so I
wanted to get married as far away from those as
possible so that I would get my own day. Now...I
think little Miss Wilcox is thinking she could go
ahead and take over that day. So if she comes on
Sunday....that is exactly what she will do!!!
I am just thinking that all she is doing in there is
> GAINING MORE WEIGHT! Ugh....how will she come
out?!?!?!?!
And if she doesn't come before Monday...then they will
start the induction process late Monday night.
So....just wanted to keep you all posted. I thank you
all for the emails and text messages checking on us.
We will keep you posted!




No comments:
Post a Comment