Well, we had another doctor appointment today! This
one was kind of weird for me...because it is really
our last. Wow!
Dr. Nokleberg said that everything looks great
again....heart rate was good at 153. Said that I am
now 75% effaced and 2 cm dialated! Let's keep up as
much painless progress as possible!!! I like that!
And she said that she has moved down a little bit more
too....
I did tell her that the baby had really slowed down
moving over the weekend. It kind of freaked us out
actually. So she deided to do a sonogram today just
to make sure that the amniotic fluid was okay, etc.
Everything checked out great! And she is still a
girl! A very important fact at this stage in the
game. ha ha
We got a new picture of the baby just days before
being born....you can see her nose and lips pretty
good....I got kind of tickled b/c her lips look big!
Like she had some collagen injections or
something....and I don't know where that would come
from since we don't really have big lips.....BUT
APPARENTLY THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING BIG ABOUT THIS
BABY!!!! He guestimated that she weighes 8 lbs. 10
oz. as of today! Good heavens....she needs to come
out quick! That is big!!!!! I knew she was going to
be a big girl.....but I was hoping there was a chance
that she might be a little bit closer to my birth
weight than Ty's. Yikes! Good drugs....good
drugs.....right?!?!?!?!?!
We are anxiously awaiting now. She said that if I
haven't had her by next Monday night...they will have
us come in for an induction. So it looks like the
lastest she will come will be next Tuesday. Due date
is this Thursday....so we shall see.
Ty had the car packed and almost-ready just in case
this morning. He is cracking me up! He is ready to
roll.......
Please keep us in your prayers this week as we prepare
for this big day. I am still so nervous and
anxious...but think I am ready. Esp. after hearing
how big she is....she doesn't need much more cooking
time or else I will be in trouble! We will let you
all know when she arrives!
Thank you so much for all of your love and support
throughout the past nine months. Baby Wilcox is one
lucky little lady to have such wonderful family and
friends already praying for her and loving her! We
feel so blessed to have all of you in our lives and
apart of this HUGE life event!




No comments:
Post a Comment