Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Trimester....Done!

We are now in Week #14....which begins the second trimester. This trimester is suppose to be the "glory days" of pregnancy. Even though I haven't had much morning sickness....there are still days where I just don't feel that great....or not like myself. So this trimester is suppose to bring a return of your energy and a sense of feeling better as your body has had time to adjust to the pregnancy.

We went to our second doctor's appointment on Monday, Jan. 15. We were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time! The ultrasound was able to show us the heart beating....but we did not get to hear it. This time it was beating very strong they said at 157 BPM. I asked Dr. Nokleberg if that was the "girl heartbeat".....she just laughed!

We set our next appointment for Tuesday, Feb. 13 and will also get to do our BIG ultrasound that day. One of my girlfriends told me that I will love it! She said it takes about an hour and that you get to see everything!

This was a nice week. We had Monday off....and then got a surprise "snow day" on Wednesday. Ty and I stayed in our PJ's all day! It was great! We are having a rainy, lazy weekend again....but that is just fine with me. We both enjoy the down time.....I know that there will come a day in our near future where would kill for one of these days.....so we are enjoying them while they last!

No comments: