I received a card from my parents once that said..."to the BEST Christmas present ever".......I totally get that now!!! What a gift from above....
Monday, November 30, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
My birthday is Christmas Day! I have always loved Christmas time! My mom and dad have always way over done it my whole life with gifts, decorations, etc.....and I loved it all! Having a child of my own truly makes Christmas so magical!!!



I received a card from my parents once that said..."to the BEST Christmas present ever".......I totally get that now!!! What a gift from above....
I received a card from my parents once that said..."to the BEST Christmas present ever".......I totally get that now!!! What a gift from above....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Every good and perfect gift is from above :)
Seeing the world though their eyes bring a whole new meaning to pretty much everything.
Post a Comment