Kate and I went over to eat dinner Wednesday night with Melissa and Emery. Mel had to feed Emery before we headed out. Kate was even more curious this time about what exactly goes on under the "hooter hider" while Emery eats! ha ha We both noticed her trying to peek a little bit. And she was trying to play with Emery's feet and we told her to wait until Emery was done eating!
So last night, we were playing before bed....Kate had a baby doll on her lap and put a blanket over the baby....she said "she's eating"! ha ha I said, oh baby is eating right now. "Ya"..she said....I said is that "Baby Emery"? "Yes"....Kate said and then said "I Mimi"! Oh....you are Mimi....you are the mommy?!?!? Then she gave me the baby doll's foot and said "tickle tickle"....and then got to me for tickling her toes! Told me to wait....."she's eating! ha ha ha
Then she told me "you're Neal"!
Pretty funny stuff! And so interesting that she remembered that whole scenario!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love your Kate stories!
Post a Comment