Monday, August 10, 2009

Luke's 7th Birthday Party!

I can't believe little Luke is a 7 year old!!! He is suppose to always stay little! He is such a good kid and so very special to all of us! He calls Zack his big brother. And I think we all think of Luke as our little brother! Such a sweet little guy....a true tribute to his sweet mommy....she has done such a great job with him!

"Mommy Luke" made the cousins TEAM LUKE t-shirts for Luke's Football/Bolt (ha ha) themed party! Mostly football....but then wanted a "Bolt" cake!

Such cuties! They truly love each other!

This is my fav!


Courtney, Dusty and PaPa helping Luke play a game at Andy Alligators!

Kate was actually pretty good at this game....whack-a-mole!

Me with my beautiful sisters!

Kate got to bowl for the first time! It was great for little ones...little light-weight balls and it had bumpers!

Awesome Uncle Zack with Kate!

PaPa, Jennifer and Luke

Time for Cake

Kate eagerly waiting her turn at the pinata!

Luke smacking the football pinata!

Sunset after dinner on Lake Hefner! It is such a pretty area of OKC. I had never been there before. The girls thought it would be fun to take the family there for Luke's birthday dinner!

Kate and Luke loved running around at the light house and kept hugging each other!

Boopi and two of her grandkids!

More hugs!

The evening ended with Kate begging to lay down with Luke and PaPa. She laid still like this for a few minutes....then got up and apparently it got pretty wild. I think she started jumping on the bed and jumped right into the wall...hitting her head. Now it was super late for her and she had just had an action packed fun filled day....so it is kind of to be expected. She was then hysterically crying and saying "no bed no bed....play!" over and over. It took Ty and I together to get her calmed down and asleep that night. But ohhhhhh she had a fun day!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I like the Team Luke shirts! Really cute idea. Your family is so cute!