Wednesday, August 5, 2009
WICKED!
The weekend before Kate's birthday, we flew to Tulsa so that my mom and sisters could all go see WICKED together! I have seen it 4 times now....and I'm telling you I would go tonight if given the chance! I am obsessed with the show, the music...all of it! I had taken my parents to see it in 2007....but was so anxious for my sisters to see it since they hadn't seen it yet! What a memoriable evening....dinner up on a roof-top patio and the show with some of the BEST women on earth! It was a great night!
My beautfiul mom!
Getting ready to head to Tulsa!
My dad bravely kept Kate for the first time alone! ha ha He had Luke and Zack there to help him....which they are both two of Kate's favorite people....so she did great! However....she was up when we got home at 11:30at night! Dad had exhausted all of his efforts and had the guitar out and had made up a song about her..." Kate Kate Kate....why won't you go to sleep?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment