Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Kate CAN share her Mommy!
I was so happy today! Kate was (for the first time) willing to share her mommy! We brought Jill (Mac's daughter) coffee this morning and got to see the twins! Oh they are cute! Good babies too! Anyway...while there, Jill was in need to an extra pair of hands to try to feed Hunt a bottle. I offered, but wasn't sure what Miss Kate would do. She usually throws a big fit when I hold other babies. But today....she was perfect! She played and would lay on my lap while I was holding him. She was so sweet! I was so proud of her! It made me think that maybe she will be okay one day down the road with another baby......bc prior to this day....I thought she would go ballistic! Mommy is so proud of little Kate!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ok, you can go ahead and get pregnant now.
Post a Comment