
Despite the look of terror on her face....Kate actually loves Santa! ha ha
Just not whilte sitting on his lap!!! We talk about him all the time...and anytime she sees him she says "Ho Ho Ho"! She has seen "Elmo's Christmas Countdown" a few hundred times and I really think that is how she really figured out who Santa was! We took her to meet Santa over Thanksgiving weekend....and it was just too much this year! I was upset at first that she cried, but Santa told me that in 20 years this would probably be one of my favorite pictutres....he may be right!
Here is Kate's visit to Santa last year! She was so little.... Where does the time go????




1 comment:
Wow seeing both pictures like that there is such a huge difference! Crazy! I love this years picture with Santa....its pretty darn cute. :-)
Post a Comment