

This has been a rough week! Kate and I got a stomach flu....and it was followed by a sore throat & cough!
Kate threw up for the first time this week. It was sooooo incredibly sad. Poor baby woke up in the middle of the night crying. We left her for a little bit, but after checking the monitor we could tell something was wrong. We went in and ugh....it was everywhere! It was all over her hair! Her hair was pointing in every direction and was hard as could be! We had to give her a bath around 11 at night and then she was up until 1:30 am with us watching cartoons in our bed. (ha ha) This went on for two nights in a row and then one more time a few nights later. That night, however, she barely woke up for the bath and just went right back to sleep. But this night was a little funny bc she had eaten a lot of blueberries that evening. When Ty walked in her room, he said "It's blood"...so we were both quite relieved to see it was blueberries! It looked like Elmo had been shot in her crib! But amazingly everything washed up....
I woke up in the middle of the night (Tuesday) in the midst of all of this and had a fever! I was achy, hot, cold, upset tummy, and miserable. I did get myself together enough for Ty and I to go vote together....but I was leaning on the wall and squatting. Thank goodness....Ty came home early to help me out with Kate. I was laid up for the rest of the day!
And now at the end of this sick week...Ty and I have sore throats and coughs! Hopefully we are all feeling better soon.....
Kate still looked pretty cute while she was sick......




No comments:
Post a Comment