Friday, November 21, 2008

Mimi's Birthday Sonogram

I am running a little behind on the blog.....Mel's (aka Mimi according to Kate) birthday was Nov. 14! The same day as my Dad's! Anyway...her parents and brother flew in from El Paso to spend the weekend with her. Her brother-in-law is a sonographer and was able to get her in! This was so awesome! Neal, his mom, his brother, Mel's family, our good friend Paige, Kate and I were all crammed into this tiny little room huddled around a little screen to see if we could learn the baby's sex. Her sweet dad was ready with the video camera for the whole thing! Well, Baby Staab thought it would be more fun to keep it a secret for a little longer! Mark tried and tried to see "the parts"...but the position didn't allow! I am quite suspicious that it is a girl after two failed attempts to find out! Here are a few pics of Mel's view of this little room...




Although we weren't able to find out what the baby is....we all did get to see the baby moving around and sucking its thumb! They also got a really great profile shot! After the long road to get to this point....this was a really great experience for everyone there!

AND.....we did learn that Paige is having a BOY!!!!! This is my friend that delivered her daughter Blake on the exact same day that Kate was born! Melissa and I got to be in there to see this with Paige and her hubby Zack! Such a fun day!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That was fun, I'm glad we all got to do that!